Applications are invited for the positions of Field Investigators to work on a major project of ICSSR titled “Universal Design for Learning in Teacher Education Department in India: Readiness and Implementation” under the supervision of the undersigned. The details of the vacancy, requisite qualifications, and salary/emoluments are given below:
- Positions: Field Investigator-04
- Qualification(s): Candidate must be a Postgraduate in any social science discipline with a minimum 55% marks
- Emoluments: ₹ 12,000 Per Month (Fixed)
- Duration: From the date of engagement after holding the selection committee to the length of one month
- Age Limit: Below 40 Years
Interested candidates may send a detailed CV and a set of scanned copies of their academic certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, etc. preferably in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23.10.2023. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
General Terms and Conditions
➢ The post is purely temporary in nature.
➢ The appointment may be terminated at any time before the expiry of the stipulated time. It may also be extended based on the needs of the project.
➢ No TA/DA is applicable for appearing in the interview.