Assistant Professor in Architecture – MZU
Mizoram University invited application for engagement of Assistant Professor in Architecture programme purely on Short-term Contract basis. The details on fixed remuneration, the period of contract, vacant post and minimum & other qualifications are as provided at Annexure-I. Interested candidates are advised to carefully go through the employment notice before applying the post.
No. of Post: 02
Note for Architecture:
- The period for acquisition of PG/Ph.D qualifications shall not be counted as experience.
- Experience shall mean experience in Practice and/or Teaching and/or Research in the field of Architecture. Experience in Practice may be substantiated by Experience certificates from employers, Work orders, Completion certificates & Sample Drawings of the projects undertaken as the case may be.
- The equivalent PG programmes to that of M.Arch. degree shall be as notified by Council of Architecture from time to time.
- Undergraduate qualifications acquired through self-study/non-formal mode though acceptable for purpose of Registration shall not be considered as equivalent Qualification for recruitment as Teacher. However, such candidates with Post Graduate qualification in Architecture through formal mode are acceptable for Teaching.
- Only candidates registered with Council of Architecture (CoA) under the provisions of the Architects Act, 1972 shall be eligible to apply.